Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Friday, April 27, 2012

FABULOUS FRIDAY: "CHANGE CLOTHES"

Happy Fabulous Friday my fine friends!! Congratulations on making it through another work/school week!! The time has come to wind down, and prepare for the most anticipated time of the week...the weekend!! In honor of this "mini vacay" as I like to call it, I leave you guys with a fabulous video by no other than Jay Z himself. This song and video are from many years ago, but still prove to be one of my ALL TIME favorites. "Change Clothes" featuring Pharrell, is a creative depiction of what goes on at a runway show, while portraying the glamor that is fashion mixed with celebrity. From the countless super-star cameos, to the stunning models, and of course the urban chic fashion, the moment I saw this video in 2003, I was instantly mesmerized and knew that this was the world that I wanted to live, eat, and sleep in...the rest is history!! Now I want you all to enjoy this song, the incredible video, and let it be the beginning to what will be an incredible weekend! Stay fabulous xoxo DB

No comments:

Post a Comment