Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Friday, April 13, 2012

WELCOME FASHION FRIENDS!!

Its finally here, welcome to Dee.Gi.B!! After months of planning, and what seemed like years of deliberation, I've finally decided to launch my very own blog. For the last four years I have had the greatest pleasure of living, studying, and perfecting my craft in the fantasy land that is LA. In this time I have had the chance to see and experience first hand what it means to live in a city that thrives on new trends and styles, portrayed by the fashion savvy individuals that saturate the city streets. With that being said, I feel that it is time for me to share with you all of the exceptional projects I have going on, the talented people I collaborate with, things that inspire me, and a personal look at life through the eyes of a fashionista!! So welcome fashion friends, the journey begins now! xoxo DB

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dee Love the new Blog......Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you baby girl, always knew you would get there. Love ya, Dad

    ReplyDelete