Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Sunday, April 15, 2012

SUNDAY FUNDAY! PULLS, FITTINGS, AND COLOR!


Happy Sunday fashion mavens!! Hope you all had a fun and productive weekend. For some people the weekend was spent at a "little" music festival you may have heard of called COACHELLA, but unfortunately for the rest of us who were not there to partake in the bountiful hippy chic musical extravaganza, these past few days have been well...work!! For example, today I am pulling looks for a fitting I have this evening with a very special musical artist that I have the pleasure of styling for her upcoming show, as well as music video, (more on her later). So this means I will be spending the duration of my day turning my apartment into a department store showroom, playing with clothes, accessories, and SHOES, all while creating stage worthy ensembles! In the honor of this fashion filled day, and as the inspiration behind the looks I will be putting together for my client, I leave you with the beautiful image above, shot by one of my favorite photographers Tommy Ton for Style.com, depicting the greatest trend for spring/summer 2012...COLOR!! Hope this image inspires you as much as it does me! So enjoy, and let your imaginations run wild with all of the possible color combinations you can formulate from your own closets this spring! Sunday Funday xoxo DB

No comments:

Post a Comment