Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Saturday, April 14, 2012

"STYLE MUSE": MY SPECIAL PUBLISHED PIECE


I like to think that in addition to fashion, writing and editorial work are my true calling in life. There is something about the eloquence and timelessness of the written word that really ignite a spark in my soul. As an aspiring fashion editor, it should come as no surprise that one of my most prized accomplishments to date is my first published piece in Cinhte Magazine, a limited edition print magazine that is published bi-monthly, and distributed across the nation. As a fashion writer there is no greater accomplishment than picking up a magazine from a newsstand and seeing your name featured as one of the contributors, a feeling I will never forget. Oddly enough this is something that I did not broadcast to many people other that close friends and family, feeling it was too special to be displayed amongst the countless animosity portrayed on social networks. However today I am telling the world and sharing with you all, that I am indeed a published writer, and elated to be so. So click here, head over to the site, flip through the beautiful pages, read my article ("Style Muse"), and see for yourselves why I am so completely in love with this line of work. Also this particular issue is still out on newsstands so pick one up or order online!! Enjoy xoxo DB

No comments:

Post a Comment