Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Monday, April 16, 2012

DREAM SHOE OF SPRING 2012!!!

 
Every season there is always a shoe that makes me want to skip a month's rent and succumb to the prestige that goes along with purchasing a designer item. In the case of Spring 2012 I have two words...Christian Louboutin!! Although "Loubis" are my dream shoe EVERY season, something about that intriguing blood red sole, and Mr. Louboutin's genius and ever evolving design aesthetic that make me tremble in delight, this shoe in particular is dream worthy in various aspects, for example: The perfect skinny heel, the flattering ankle strap, the on-trend clear panels, the perfect cap toe, and remarkable red sole, these shoes are a piece of art to say the least!! Seen on various celebrities from Beyonce, Rihanna, and many others, we are sure to see many very lucky fashionistas running around town with these for the duration of spring in to the summer. So enjoy them, bask in their beauty, and dream along with me. xoxo DB 
(Photos via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. DeeDee, I love the pics, for those of us who are visual learners. Love you and so proud....Love and Kisses, Mama B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take red, please!! Wish, wish, wish!

    ReplyDelete