Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! THE CELEBRATION OF A GODDESS


Happy Mother's day!! Today we celebrate the special women in our lives, whose selflessness and love nurture us every single day. As a firm believer that Mother's day should be everyday, I want to take the time out to make sure that recognition and praise is given in a most bountiful way. Anyone in my life is well aware of the bond that my mother and I share. It's not easy to put into words, as it surpasses the boundaries of mother/daughter and even best friends, my mom is my true soul sister. My mother's heart and passion has always and continues to inspire me everyday, as she is the true vision of what it means to be a Goddess. Inside and out my moms beauty is overwhelming even to this day, and anyone who has had the privilege of having her in their lives knows of the natural and raw allure that she radiates.  As my first true style icon, it was my mothers style and elegance that truly ignited my fascination with fashion and my career, and as a true tastemaker, she still has a wardrobe and personal style philosophy to rival the likes of Jackie O, Sophia Loren, and Elizabeth Taylor. So on this very special occasion, I want to bring recognition to the woman who as far as I'm concerned is the number one Diva in the world, Yvette Jaramillo Barnwell: Mamma, my angel, my heart, my soul sister, thank you for being the best mother my brother and I could ask for. Thank you for being our biggest cheerleader, our protector, our Queen. We both love and appreciate you more than you will ever know, and no matter how old we get, or how far we are you are always number one in our hearts. Finally, mommy thank you for being the true definition of what it means to be a strong Latina woman/ woman of color, strong enough to withstand any adversity or challenge, you are my greatest hero. You go girl. "Ill love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as your living your babies we'll be". xoxo Below are special private pictures of my mamma that I want to share with all of you, enjoy!! Hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating the special women in your life xoxo DB







































1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THE PICS OF MY TWO FAVORITE LADIES!
    XOXO
    ~Jessie

    ReplyDelete