Dee.Gi.B

A blog designed by a true fashion enthusiast, as homage to all of the writers, designers, photographers, destinations, and beautiful people that constantly inspire my creativity. Get lost with me in the expirience of high fashion, beauty, with small touches of food, music, and art, using each aspect to infiltrate into your own fabulous life, xo Diandra

Friday, June 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. MONROE

Happy First day of June angels!! Cannot believe that it is actually summer, and boy nothing gets me more excited because I know that means summer fashion, and more days I get to spend in my bikini!! You may be wondering where I've been, as posts have been scarce, but I am on the brink of fashion/business school graduation! Between that and all of my "side jobs", my modest yet precious little blog has suffered. Not to worry, with the amount of time that has passed a vast amount of exciting things have happened, and I absolutely cannot wait to share with you all. I promise, once the chaos and excitement of college graduation is behind me, this little treat will be back in action and better than ever! So today as many other days are filled with to-do lists, projects, and meetings, I leave you with only a brief yet charming story. For those of you who don't know, today is the birthday of iconic beauty Marilyn Monroe. Despite her demons and various hardships Monroe faced throughout her captivating life, she was nothing less than a symbol of true femininity and timeless beauty. From her signature sexy, feminine, and body conscious style, her stunning face, that captivating smile, the body worthy of an ethereal Goddess, and her trademark   red pout, Monroe was the true definition of what it means to be a WOMAN! So here is to you Ms. Monroe, happy birthday and may you always be one of the most beautiful girls in the world. Enjoy some of my favorite pics of Marilyn below xoxo DB




















No comments:

Post a Comment